Conveniently located between the DeBordieu Club Golf Clubhouse and the DeBordieu Ocean Front Beach Club, Marsh Lake Villas at DeBordieu provide the perfect setting for the family who wants a manageble home in a perfect location to enjoy everything this beautiful coastal community just north of Charleston, SC provides! But the location of DeBordieu’s Marsh Lake Villas is only one reason to buy one right now. Here are the others:
9. Free standing – You have the advantage of a villa regime to manage the maintenance of your home, but you’re not connected to your neighbor. You actually own to the “drip line.” Elbow room: it’s a good thing.
8. All on one level – except for extra bedrooms and dens that have been added either beneath or above the main floor, Marsh Lake Villas feature all the heated sq. ft. on one level. Once you’re up there, there are no stairs to climb. Some Marsh Lake Villas owners have even added elevators! The “raised beach” style of Marsh Lake Villas provide plenty of parking for cars, bikes, boats, and golf carts.
7. Perfect for a primary residence or vacation home – whether you choose DeBordieu as your primary residence, or a vacation home, Marsh Lake Villas have enough closet space and storage to be perfect for either scenario.
6. Neighborhood Pool – There’s nothing like coming home from the beach and hopping in the swimming pool! The Marsh Lake Villas feature a neighborhood pool for the private use of Marsh Lake Villa owners and their guests.
5. 3 Bedrooms/3Baths – everybody has their own bathroom!
4. Open floor plan – you can stand in the kitchen and talk to everyone in the dining area or living room.
3. Not too big – enough with the “McMansions” already. At 2300 – 2800 heated sq. ft., Marsh Lake Villas are the perfect, managble size.
2. Spectacular View – whether you choose a view of the DeBordieu Golf Course, lake, or marsh, you will truly enjoy what you see, particularly at sunset.
And the number one reason for purchasing a Marsh Lake Villa right now, is…………………..
They’re not making any more of them.
The developing phase at DeBordieu is over. There is just a smidge of land left. So if you like the idea of a small, but very nice, manageble home that someone else takes care of for you, now is the time.
The pictures on this page link to Marsh Lake Villas that are currently available for sale from $585,000 to $699,000 for a 4 BR, 4Bath with an enlarged deck and spectacular view. If you would like to arrange a private showing, please call your real estate agent, call/text me at 843-455-4523 or shoot me an email: TroiKaz@DeBordieu.com. I look forward to going over these 10 reasons with you in person!